SmurkMS .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishopz !!!

3 posters

Go down

Bishopz !!! Empty Bishopz !!!

Post  Noxid 29/7/2008, 21:44

I definately advice you THIS JOB! not only for Heal or Holy symbol but..
Bishops have Genesis, a skill which do massive HOLY damage in your screen. Why using capitals on ''HOLY''? I'll tell you..
Once your a bishop i would advice to have atleast 100 Power Elixers with you. Travel to Leafre and head for Entrance To Dragon Forest. You possibly can train yourself some levels, but you can move on to Skeletons. they are located @ Nest Of A Dragon. Since you have Genesis and Skeletons are weak to HOLY damage i would say.. train here to level 200,
but note that you will have to USE your Power Elixers. Genesis drains alot of MP when it's at it's highest level(each Genesis wil lcost 3500 MP), however.. if you have around 7100 MP, Genesis will cost 7000 MP. This is because you will do even more damage this way.
Skeletons will drop Power Elixers, so if you are low on them.. you can try to loot them or.. you could door yourself back to town, grab some other USEFULL pots(blue pots which gives 100mp is kinda stupid to use at lv 120++ =/ ) and head back to Nest Of A Dragon. i would recommed you to train here until level 200.

Greetz Noxid~
Noxid
Noxid
Maple Noob
Maple Noob

Back to top Go down

Bishopz !!! Empty Bishop

Post  Goudvisje 29/7/2008, 22:56

Mich u have some good parts and bad parts

The Bishop is indeed a very strong class BUT!
Getting to the level (120) Where u can become one is a pain in the behind, First you are a mage, And people seem to wanna go 'Perfect Mage'
So leveling fast at first won't be a piece of cake, Secondly you become a Cleric, Now here u have something nice u can AoE some levels later on

Now you are level 60 and dont know where to level low levels go slow high levels take time to kill so they go slow aswel..

So its gonna take a while to become a Priest, Now then when you finally became a priest u are automaticly a partner and need one to level
or you can go solo which takes longer..

Now this doesn't count if you are on a private server Razz

Im going to make a Topic about Assassins! affraid
Goudvisje
Goudvisje
Maple Noob
Maple Noob

http://www.the-only-x.nl

Back to top Go down

Bishopz !!! Empty Re: Bishopz !!!

Post  frufru 30/7/2008, 06:37

from level 30~70 i suggest clerics to go train on wraiths. just heal the whole time

frufru
Maple Noob
Maple Noob

Back to top Go down

Bishopz !!! Empty lv 1 to 120

Post  Noxid 30/7/2008, 09:45

Well.. tbh.. iwent to lv at slimes somewhere in Ellinia after i hit level 30, then i went to the Kerning City Subway to train on Jr.Wraiths to a certain level. after like lv 40~45 you should be able to damage the big Wraiths, train on them to lv 70.

After this get your Priest Job, head back to the Perion Excavation site and look for Skeleton Soldiers and Skeleton Officers(which are located in a castle) and train on them till lv 120.
Noxid
Noxid
Maple Noob
Maple Noob

Back to top Go down

Bishopz !!! Empty Re: Bishopz !!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum